Stonehill’s 15 month, Advanced Manufacturing & Integrated Photonics technician training program, offered in partnership with Bridgewater State University and in collaboration with MIT’s Knowledge and Innovation for Manufacturing Initiative, equips program graduates with new skills in assembly, quality control, testing and repair.
· Complete part-time program in as few as four semesters
· Gain skills that increase marketability in other technical fields, e.g. robotics, electronics and materials
· Learn in cutting-edge optics and photonics labs with equipment used in industry — including Photonic Integrated Chips (PICs), XRD, CNC, FTIR and UV-VIS spectrophotometers, lasers, optical fiber tools, and 3D printer/scanners
· Attend both Stonehill College and Bridgewater State University (BSU), known for advanced optics and photonics labs
· Experience MIT’s unique boot camp over the course of several one-day field trips
The program begins June 1, and there are limited spaces still available. Scholarships are available to those who qualify
For more information, go to https://stonehill-website.s3.amazonaws.com/files/resources/grad-brochures-2020-photonics-accessible.pdf or contact
Dean of Graduate Admission
MassHire Downtown Boston Healthcare Virtual Job Fair:
This is a two-part event - registration is required for BOTH events.
Part One: An Employer Panel – September 21, 11am-12:30pm via ZOOM – Hear from participating healthcare organizations about their hiring needs and hiring process. Bring questions for the Q&A at the close of the event. Register Here.
Part Two: The Healthcare Virtual Job Fair – September 23, 11am-2pm on the Premier Virtual platform – Virtually visit booths and learn about participating employers, submit resumes to positions of interest, type chat with recruiters and come prepared for a brief video interview! Register Here.
We hosted a Job Fair Prep workshop on September 14. We highly recommend that candidates watch the recording so that you can be best prepared for the events. WATCH RECORDING HERE.
Employers Participating include:
Mujeres Unidas Avanzando
Mujeres Unidas Avanzando (MUA) in Dorchester is now accepting registration for our next cycle of our popular Home Health Aide Training. Students graduate this course with the knowledge and certification necessary to begin working in this high-demand field. CPR Certification is also included.
The training will begin on Tuesday, October 5th.
Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday from 2PM-4PM
U.S. work authorization
High school diploma or GED
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Interested clients should contact us as soon as possible because space is limited! Please see attached flyer for more information. Thank you!